BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

About Me

My photo
Understanding is deeper that knowledge.. there are many people who know me..yet only few understands me..

Sunday, August 30, 2009

33rd National Milo Marathon


What a tiring day! I, together with my classmates joined the 33rd Milo Marathon this year. We joined the category of 5k.this is my second time to join this event.and like the past year,it rained today,but it made the race more fun.my friends and I would run for a minute or two then walk.hahaha!it was so fun!especially when me and my friend Ava, was near the finish line.we thought that we wouldn’t make it to the 1 hour limit but we did!(sus marai na lng!hhe.)when we reached the end of the race, the facilitators gave each of us a certificate that certifies that we’ve finished the race.after that we drank ice cold Milo.it was so delicious!i really loveit!while resting, we watched the cheer dance competition.we were so happy when the team of our school won. well, I’m really tired but I’ve enjoyed this day.

0 comments: